Who we can help
24 hour support for anyone that needS it
We offer a fully managed package of competent, friendly care to anyone who needs care and support in order to continue living in their own home. We providing fully trained live in carers and a highly personalised care plan to clients who are funded through Social Care or Continuing Healthcare.
Our carers provide short term or long term care and companionship, including for those requiring –
- Respite Live in Care – Short term live in care from 24 hours to several weeks
- Convalescence Care – For those that have been ill, providing you with someone to help you get back to normal, aiding and supporting you for as long as you want
- Palliative/End of Life Care – We pride ourselves on providing compassionate and excellent 24 hour care to people in the last stages of their life
- Leaving a Care Home – We can visit and assess anyone whilst in a care home and provide them with 24 hour care in their own home.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care – We have specialist and trained carers who understand the needs of people suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s
- Stroke Care – Peace of mind that we can provide carers with the necessary skills and experience to care for anyone suffering from a stroke
- Holiday Companionship – We can provide a companion or carer to accompany anyone who wants to go on holiday, either with their family or by themselves
- Emergency Care – We try to help anyone in need of emergency care. We go out of our way to find a carer required in a hurry.
We also offer the same service to self-funded (private) clients who just prefer not to have the responsibility for directly paying the carers.
The cost of live in care for self-funded clients
If you are paying for your own package of care, the cost will depend on your needs and the level of care required. Our care packages start from £820 per week; once we have assessed your requirements we can give you a firm price.
Arrange an assessment
When you contact us for help one of our friendly care managers will arrange to visit you and complete a full assessment of your needs including a risk assessment. The assessment takes into account your views and wishes and explores both health and social care problems where appropriate. It considers possible risks to your safety, autonomy and ability to manage daily routines along with any involvement with family members or chosen representatives.
When the agency is asked to provide a package of care, a care plan will be drawn up which will set out the health, social care and level of support required to achieve specific outcomes and meet your particular needs.
Be assured that you will, at all times, be consulted and involved with your own package of care.
All carers provided by Featherbed Care are employed by Featherbed Care, and the company is fully insured with Employer’s and Public Liability cover.
Looking for help?
Please contact us, whether you need some advice, would like to arrange an assessment visit or request a copy of our brochure. We are here to help at any time.
Tel. 0117 986 1948
Freephone 0800 111 4885
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org